Registration is now open for SEARCH’s 2022 Annual Membership Group Meeting, which takes place July 19–21, 2022, at the Grand Hyatt Denver in Denver, CO.
Our 2022 Annual Meeting will feature addresses by federal officials and organizational partners, as well as workshops geared to state criminal history repository administrators, updates on legislative activities, and more. We are also hosting an awards reception and dinner to recognize 2021 and 2022 recipients of SEARCH’s top honors.
Visit the 2022 Annual Meeting site for details, which include:
- Hotel and travel arrangements. A link is provided to make online reservations at the Grand Hyatt Denver. The deadline for hotel reservations is Monday, June 27, 2022.
- Use the convenient online form to register for the meeting.
- Agenda & Events. Specific workshops and speakers are being added as they are confirmed.
- We offer a variety of sponsorship opportunities to private industry.
- The meeting venue is located near many popular landmarks in downtown Denver.
Meanwhile, pencil in the date for SEARCH’s 2023 Winter Membership Group Meeting. It will take place January 24–26, 2023, at the Hyatt at Olive 8 in Seattle, Washington.