SEARCH Membership Group Elects New Vice Chair; Welcomes 3 New Members to the Board
During SEARCH’s recent annual Membership Group meeting held July 28-30, 2015, in Minneapolis, Minnesota, SEARCH Members held elections for the Board of Directors.
- Joe Morrissey, Director, Office of Criminal Justice Operations, New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services, was elected to serve out the remaining year left on the term of former Vice Chair Natalie Chrastil, who has left the Membership Group.
- Al Blumstein, Ph.D., J. Erik Jonsson University, Professor of Urban Systems and Operations Research, H. John Heinz III School of Public Policy and Management, Carnegie-Mellon University (At-Large Member), was elected to serve out the remaining year left on the term of former At-Large Member Phillip Stevenson, who left the Board in May.
- Robert Merwine, Director, Office of Criminal Justice System Improvements, Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency, who replaced Major Timothy McGrail on the Board in February, was elected to his first full term.
Newly elected Board directors include:
- Rickeya Franklin, Director, Identification Division, Bureau of Criminal Investigation, Ohio Attorney General’s Office
- Leslie Moore, Director, Information Services Division, Kansas Bureau of Investigation
- Captain Ronald Rivera, Assistant Bureau Chief, State Bureau of Identification, Identification & Technology Section, New Jersey State Police
Directors re-elected to a second term are:
- David Steingraber, Senior Policy Advisor, National Criminal Justice Association (At-Large Member)
- Robert Wessels, Vice Chair, Judicial Committee on Information Technology, State of Texas (At-Large Member)
- Curtis Wood, Undersecretary, Forensic Science and Technology, Massachusetts Executive Office of Public Safety and Security
Continuing on the Board are:
- Brad Truitt, Director of Information Systems, Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (Chair)
- Julie Butler, Administrator, General Services Division, Nevada Department of Public Safety
- Dan Foro, Senior Advisor, New York State Sheriffs’ Association Institute (At-Large Member)
- Oded Galili, Deputy Director, Minnesota Justice Information Services, Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, Minnesota Department of Public Safety
- Dawn A. Peck, Manager, Bureau of Criminal Identification, Idaho State Police
- Matthew Ruel, Director, Maine State Bureau of Identification, Maine State Police
0 Comments | Category: SEARCH News