The ISP List is a database of Internet service and other online content providers that will help you get the information you need for your case. For each Internet Service Provider listed, you’ll find the legal contact information and instructions needed to serve subpoenas, court orders, and search warrants.
The ISP List is a law enforcement community effort, meaning that while it may reside on our website, it belongs to us all. If you come across newer information than what we have listed here, please let us know and we’ll update it. If you discover an ISP that we don’t have in the database, let us know and we’ll add it.
We know that getting the information you need from Internet service and other online content providers can be challenging. If you need assistance in this area, let us know through our Assistance & Training Center. We can answer your questions about submitting a legal request and we can help you decipher the results.
Quick Access ISP Information
Use our handy form below to request one or more of these documents, offered by ISPs as a service to law enforcement investigators:
- Comcast Cable/Xfinity Law Enforcement Handbook
- Ebay Responding to Law Enforcement Record Requests
- Experience Project Law Enforcement Guidelines
- Facebook Law Enforcement Compliance Guide
- Formspring Law Enforcement Guide
- Formspring Legal Process Policies
- hi5 Official Law Enforcement Guide
- Kik Law Enforcement Request Letter
- Kik Law Enforcement Guide
- MeetMe Law Enforcement Compliance Guide
- MocoSpace Law Enforcement Guide
- myYearbook Law Enforcement Guidelines
- Sonic.net Legal Process Policy
- Stickam Law Enforcement Guide
- Tagged Official Law Enforcement Guide
- TeenSpot.com Law Enforcement Handbook
- Verizon Law Enforcement Legal Compliance Guide
- Yahoo! Compliance Guide for Law Enforcement
MSN Online Services requests that law enforcement officials contact them directly to obtain a copy of their ISP compliance guide. Their number is