Areas of Expertise
Cell Device Data Recovery Wireless Networks and Volatile Data Social Networking Sites Computer CrimeEmergency Communications
Technical Assistance Program
|Step 1 > Step 2 > Step 3 > Step 4||« Previous Next »|
- Our expert professional staff has extensive justice, public safety and IT expertise, and is project management-certified.
- Our organization has nearly 40 years of experience in providing technical assistance (TA). We have earned our good reputation.
- We focus on specific needs by tailoring TA to our clients through conference calls, document review, and on-site training, assessments and meetings.
- Our services are no-cost assistance to state, local and tribal jurisdictions under several programs administered within the U.S. Department of Justice and Department of Homeland Security.
Who Do We Help?
We assist local, tribal, county, regional and state organizations and jurisdictions, including:
- Law enforcement and public safety
- First responders
- Prosecution and defense
- Detention, corrections and probation
- Collateral disciplines, such as transportation, drivers' licensing, vehicle registration, public health and social services