Areas of Expertise
Cell Device Data Recovery Wireless Networks and Volatile Data Social Networking Sites Computer CrimeEmergency Communications
Computer Crime InvestigationsThe Internet is a rapidly growing resource for millions of people worldwide. The Internet is also a place where criminals prey on unsuspecting victims. Victims include children, adults, government agencies, and businesses. Law enforcement (investigators) must know how to investigate high-technology theft and computer-related crimes.
SEARCH provides a variety of training courses and related resources that help investigators develop an understanding of computer technology, its application to criminal endeavors, and the issues associated with investigating crimes where computer are used.
- Sign up for our course, The Investigation of Computer Crime
- Download our useful computer crime investigative guides
- Setting up an Online Investigative Computer
- Creating a Forensic Computer System
- Use the SEARCH Investigative Toolbar, an executable file that aids investigators who are conducting online, cellular device and wireless investigations.
- New! How to Install the Toolbar
- Download the Toolbar
- Got a question about computer crime investigations? Contact one of our experts now!
- Want to schedule technical assistance on a computer crime investigation?