Areas of Expertise
Cell Device Data Recovery Wireless Networks and Volatile Data Social Networking Sites Computer CrimeEmergency Communications
Cellular Device (Digital) Data RecoveryCellular devices are more common today than computers. Terrorist attacks, rapes, assaults, narcotic operations, child exploitation, and many other crimes are committed using cellular devices. These devices can contain a wealth of evidence for law enforcement. To conduct a thorough investigation, digital data must be retrieved from cellular devices and properly analyzed.
Through a variety of services and products, SEARCH offers assistance, guidance and training in the best methods to successfully recover digital data/evidence from cellular devices. This expertise is especially helpful to law enforcement officers, investigators of all types (regardless of assignment), analysts, and forensic examiners.
- Sign up for our course, Core Skills for the Investigation of Cellular Devices
- Download our Creating a Cellular Device Investigative Toolkit: Basic Hardware and Software Specifications
- Download our Cellular Device Data Recovery Preparation Considerations and Troubleshooting Guide
- Use our Seized Handheld Device Worksheets to record investigative details
- Got a question about data recovery from a cellular device? Contact one of our experts now!
- Want to schedule technical assistance on cellular device data recovery?