Tackling justice information sharing initiatives can be overwhelming—complex, often costly and lengthy, and subject to the demands of multiple jurisdictions and disciplines. And with each new advance in technology, there’s a learning curve —some steeper than others. Justice information sharing managers and IT staff face a constant struggle in selecting which technology is best for their organization. The solution is learning what your organization’s needs are and then going from there.
SEARCH can help you navigate your information sharing project to successful implementation.
Our expert staff has extensive justice, public safety and IT expertise, and has participated in national efforts to develop information sharing standards and models. We excel at:
- Consulting and facilitation
- Strategic planning for information sharing and technology deployment
- Architecture development
- Business process modeling and analysis
- Service specification development
- Performance management
- Voice and data integration planning
- Federated identity infrastructure development
We can help you:
- Develop enterprise information sharing architectures that align technology decisions with business objectives, as well as national technology standards and best practices
- Make the business case for automation, integration, information sharing and interoperability, including development of performance metrics to ensure success
- Incorporate best practices for information technology (IT) strategic planning and implementation by developing comprehensive strategic and tactical plans
- Model critical information and data exchanges
- Assess IT security risks and develop appropriate policies and procedures
- Develop effective project governance, leadership strategies and funding models
SEARCH staff also supports the Open Justice Broker Consortium (OJBC) and works closely with its Members to develop reusable solutions to complex justice information sharing issues.
SEARCH’s Justice Information Sharing training offerings include:
Self-paced online training to achieve JIEM 5.0 certification, available via SEARCH’s elearning portal. Request this training using the button below. SEARCH training staff will issue you a Moodle username, password, and enrollment key. Have an issue logging in? Contact us
SEARCH supports NIEM training, offered through the NIEM Program Management Office, as a trainer provider and curricula developer.
ACCESS NIEM TRAINING