This course covers investigative tools, tips and techniques for investigating the social networking website, Myspace.com. While we recognize that there are many varieties of social networking websites, this course is designed solely for Myspace; however, many of the general techniques taught in this course can be translated to work for other social networking websites very easily.
- A brief introduction and overview of social networking websites
- Dissecting a Myspace profile
- Creating a Myspace profile
- How to search www.myspace.com
- How to capture a page for investigative purposes
- How to use the Myspace Visualizer
Audience: ALL law enforcement investigators—high-tech crime, gangs, homicide, vice, property crimes, narcotics, or other details