If you’re planning a meeting or conference and need to include cybercrime subject matter expertise, let us help. We can move much of our training out of the classroom and into your conference or meeting by giving investigators a condensed version of the material. In just a few hours, investigators can:
- Learn the ins and outs of basic cell phone investigation terminology and phone seizure. Give us a couple more hours and we’ll demonstrate devices and resources that are vital to these investigations.
- Enrich their Internet searching skills by learning how to navigate social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter.
- Discover the latest legal considerations regarding technology and digital evidence in the courtroom.
Browse Conference Blocks By Category:
- Mobile Device Investigations
- Online Tools & Tips
- Social Network Investigations
- Virtualization, Wireless Networks, Volatile Data
- Digital Evidence Procedures and Practices for Investigators, Prosecutors, and Allied Professionals
- Expert Witness
- Trial Advocacy
- Technology-Facilitated Child Sexual Exploitation
- Child Sexual Abuse
- Child Fatalities and Child Physical Abuse
- Human Trafficking
- Ethics and Technology